1. Information We Gather
- We collect subjective information from our clients to give moving and related services. This may include:
- Contact information similar to your name, dispatch address, phone number, and postal address
- Information about your moves similar as the date, position, and type of move
- Billing information similar to your credit card number or billing address
- Other information applicable for your move, such as the items being moved or any special requirements you may have
- We may also collect private information from third-party sources, such as credit reporting gets the order to corroborate your identity and creditworthiness.
2. How We Use Your Information
We use your confidential information ta o give a moving and related services, including:
- Provide Quotation and estimates
- Coordinating and cataloguing your move
- Providing quilting and discharging services
- Transporting your things
- Handling billing and payment
- Communicating with you about your move
We may also use your confidential information for marketing purposes, similar to transferring you promotional emails or newsletters. You can conclude out of these communications at any time.
We may partake your information with third-party service providers who help us to give our services, similar as transportation companies and, insurance providers and payment processors. We’ll only partake your information with these third-party service providers to extent necessary to give our services .
We may also partake your information with law enforcement agencies, government officers, or other third parties if we believe that exposure is necessary to comply with the law, cover our rights or the rights of others, or to prevent fraud or other illegal conditioning .
3. How We Cover Your Information
We take the security of your confidential information seriously and have enforced applicable measures to cover it. This includes:
- Using secure technologies to transmit and store your information
- Confining access to your information to authorized labour force only
- Regularly covering our systems for implicit vulnerabilities
4. Sharing Your Information
We may partake your private information with third-party service providers who help in furnishing our services. For illustration, we may partake your information with a third-party storehouse installation if you need to store your things for a period of time.
We may also expose your confidential information if required by law or if we believe that such exposure is necessary to cover our rights or the safety of our clients or others.
5. Your Rights
You have the right to pierce, correct, and delete your non-public information at any time. You can also request that we circumscribe the processing of your information or object to the processing of your information for marketing purposes.
To exercise any of these rights, please communicate with us .@[email protected]
6. Changes to this Policy
We may modernise this sequestration policy from time to time. Any changes will be posted on our website and will be effective incontinently upon posting. We may update this sequestration policy from time to time to reflect changes in our practices or legal scores. We will post the updated sequestration policy on our website and notify you of any material changes.
7. Collection of Personal Information
We collect particular information that is necessary to give our services, similar as your name, address, telephone number, dispatch address, and details about your move. We gather this information directly
from you or from your authorized representative.
8. Use of Personal Information
We use your private information to give our services to you, including scheduling and coordinating your move, communicating with you about your move, and processing payments. We may also use your personal information to improve our services, conduct market exploration, and promote our services to you.
9. Disclosure of Personal Information
We may expose your personal information to third-party service providers who help us in furnishing our services to you. These third-party service providers may include shipping companies, storehouse installation, and insurance providers. We may also expose your confidential information to comply with legal obligations or to protect our rights and interests.
10. Protection of Personal Information
We take reasonable ways to cover your non-public information from unauthorized access, use, and exposure . We maintain physical, specialized, and executive safeguards to cover the confidentiality and self-service your particular information.
11. Your Choice
You may opt out of receiving marketing communications from us at any time by following the instructions in the communication or contacting us directly. You may also request access to or correction of your personal information by contacting us.
12. Access and Correction of Personal Information
You have the right to pierce and correct your particular information in our possession. However, If you would like to access or correct your private information, please communicate us using the contact information handled below.
13. Data Security
We use reasonable and appropriate security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, and destruction. However, please note that no data transmission or storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
14. Retention of Personal Information
We retain your private information for as long as necessary to give our services to you and to fulfil our legal scores. We may also retain your personal information for a reasonable purpose you cease to be our client or resolve any disputes.
Our team is there to help you and reach you at every step!!
Kindly ping us!!!
Visit our Website